There’s a new support release in Technet this week for the Microsoft Connectors Pack.
This release specifically fixes the following issues:
- MIM2016 Generic Web Services Connector
- WSConfig tool was incorrectly converting JSON arrays for “sample request” for the REST service method.
- WSConfig tool does not support spaces in JSON attribute names, so a substitution pattern can now be manually added to the WSConfigTool.exe.config file
- Lotus Notes
- KeyNotFoundException when performing export operations after the Allow custom certifiers for Organization/Organiztional Units option is disabled
- KeyNotFoundException when above option is enabled but required certifiers not present